Class 12th Biology VVI Objective Subjective Question in English Organisms And Population Chapter
13. Organisms And Population
1. What is Ecological Adaptations? Write down the Aquatic adaptation in plants with proper examples.
Ans.- Ecological adaptation in plants : Plants have natural ability to adapt towards its surrounding, and is known as ecological adaption of plants. Due to this, there is physical and physiological changes in plants.
→ Aquatic adaptation in plants :
Hydrophytes have following characters:
1. Cuticle is absent in external layer or epidermis. Stomata is absent in submerged hydrophytes; and if they are present, remain functionless cell wall or layers absorb water inside the body instead of roots.
2. Root system is less developed, unbranched and very small. Some floating hydrophytes lack root system (wolffia)
3. Due to hydrophytic nature, spongy tissues or aerenchyma are present. So, most of the hydrophytes have intercellular space filled with air.
4. Mechanical tissues are very less developed.
5. Leaves of submerged hydrophytes are small and streamlined in shape.
6. Epidermis is single layered, and is covered with mucilage, which protects them from epiphytes, pathogens and animals.
7. Special air pockets or air storing organs occur in floating plants. e.g.- Roots in Luduligia.
2. What is age Pyramid?
Ans.- Age pyramid : Graphic representation of different age groups found in a population with pre-reproductive groups at the base, reproductive ones in the middle and post-reproductive groups at the top is called age pyramid.
Biology ka Objective Question 12th, 12th Biology Objective Questions and Answers in English 2020, 12th Biology Objective, Class 12th Biology Most VVI MCQ Objective Chapter Wise Question in English on New Pattern, BSEB Inter Exam 2021 Biology Objective Question Set10th board, Class 12th Exam Science Stream Biology VVI Objective Type Question Ecosystem Chapter, Class 12th Exam Biology Objective MCQ Question Chapter Wise in English, 12th Biology Short Long Type Question Reproduction In Organisms Chapter in English
12th Biology Objective Subjective Questions and Answers in English, 12th Biology Objective Questions and Answers in English 2021, 12th Biology Objective Questions and Answers pdf in English, Chemistry Objective question 12th 2021, Bihar Board 12th Biology Objective Question Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants Chapter, 12th Biology ka objective question 2021,
IMPORTANT LINKS –
|10TH 12TH MOBILE APP|
|10th Mobile App||CLICK|
|12th Mobile App||CLICK|
|12TH BOARD SCIENCE STREAM|
Class 12th Biology VVI Objective Subjective Question in English Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants Chapter, BSEB Inter Exam Biology Chapter wise Objective Subjective Question New Pattern, Bihar Board 12th Biology Objective Subjective Question Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants Chapter, Class 12th Biology VVI Objective Subjective Question in English Organisms And Population Chapter
Class 12th Exam Biology VVI Objective Subjective Question Human Reproduction Chapter, 12th Board Exam Biology Most VVI MCQ Question Reproductive Health Chapter, Class 12th Board Exam Biology Important Chapter Wise MCQ Subjective Question in English, BSEB Inter Exam Biology Important MCQ Question Evolution Chapter in English,
Class 12th Biology VVI Objective MCQ Human Health and Diseases Chapter in English, Class 12th Exam Biology Chapter Wise Objective MCQ Question in English, Class 12th Biology Most VVI MCQ Objective Chapter Wise Question in English on New Pattern, BSEB Inter Exam Biology Chapter Wise Objective Subjective MCQ Question in English, Human Reproduction Chapter 12th Biology Short Long Type Important Question, BSEB 12th Exam Biology Most VVI Short Long Question Reproductive Health Chapter on New Pattern, Class 12th Biology VVI Objective Subjective Question in English Human Health And Diseases Chapter