बिहार बोर्ड इंटर 12वीं परीक्षा 2020 50 मार्क्स English (अंग्रेजी) ‘Our Own Civilization’ चैप्टर ऑब्जेक्टिव प्रशन उत्तर लेटेस्ट पैटर्न पर
Bihar Board 12th 50 Marks English Our Own Civilazation Chapter VVI Objective Question
1. Our Own Civilization is written by ………..
(A) Jim Corbett
(B) C:E:M Joad
(C) A. G. Gardiner
(D) R. Lynd
2. Modern men completely depend upon ……….
3. The telegrams are sent by
(D) electric signals
4. Cranes and lifts are ……… to do the job of lifting.
(C) extra arms
5. Previous civilization were specialised and ……..
6. Chief hope for preventing war……….
(C) world government
7. The machines, helpful to man work by
8. Greatest danger from political divisions
(B) misuse of power
9. Machines are good………… but bad master.
10. Man invented machines ………..
(A) to become lazy
(B) to save time and energy.
(C) to become kings
(D) to destroy the world
11. The write of Our Own Civilization’ lived in …
(C) Los Angels
12. An alarm clock is a quite ……….. machine.
13. The author’s dining-room is heated by
(A) burning of woods
(B) burning.of coals
(D) waste paper
14. Earlier Civilization were like ……….. in the surrounding
desert of savagery.
15. Nowadays, our world is becoming a ……….. place.
16. C. E. M. Joad was an inhabitant of
17. Man has invented machines to save
(a) Time and energy
18. In disputes between man and man right has taken the place of
19. What is as necessary as to our civilization as the air ?
20. ……….. is a great achievement of today life.
(a) fear of non-violence
21. The world has become a single whole, a unity due to
22. Russia and the Nations of Eastern Europe were called
(a) Eastern Block
(b) Western Block
(c) North Block
(d) Central Block
23. Machines save our
(d) none of these
24. “Our own civilization” has been adapted from
(a) Prose with a purpose
(c) On letter writing
(d) none of these
उप्पर दिए हुए प्रशन को विस्तार से समझने के लिए YouTube Channel पर जाये– CLICK HERE